Tuesday, December 15, 2020 13:00 – 15:00 CET
How to present your research or project to an audience that can only see you through the webcam? In this workshop you will learn to present online your message with impact.
Aim: the participants learn to present their research or project online in a clear and convincing manner, tailored to the needs of the target group.
Approach: a combination of practical tips, interactive exercises and inspiring cases.
Trainer: Hans Van de Water from The Floor is Yours
The following elements will be discussed during the workshop:
- What makes presenting online different?
- Which software should you use?
- Can you use the same slides for online presentations?
- How do you keep the attention of your audience?
- How do you make it interactive?
- What do you say in your first minute?
- Do you have to be visible too when you use slides?
- Should you sit or stand?
- How do you make eye contact