September 19, 2023, 14:00 – 15:00 CET
OVERVIEW OF THE WEBINAR
- ChatGPT and its competitors: Where are we now, and where are we going?
- How can we use chatbots in our daily work? Some practical examples.
- What are the drawbacks and how do we mitigate the risks?
- How generative AI and language models get compiled?
- What are the benchmarking measures to identify the right llm for the right task?
- Examples on utilising large language models on research and work-related tasks.
- Future avenues, opportunities and challenges.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Peter Nordström, working as a researcher at RISE – Research Institutes of Sweden, specialized in data analysis, measurement technology, and digitalization. Currently working in Transformation Impact, a project with the goal to increasing the use of AI within RISE, which of course include looking into AI-based chatbots such as ChatGPT.
Arash Hajikhani is a scholar and Research Team Leader at VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland’s Business Foresight and Strategy area. He also serves as an Adjunct Professor at LUT University, Finland with a specialization in innovation and technology management. He applies quantitative and data-driven methodologies to assess Science, Technology, and Innovation systems. Arash is also an ardent observer of the evolving field of generative AI, particularly large language models, he has been actively involved in exploring their opportunities and challenges. His practical experience extends to implementing, repurposing, and enhancing these cutting-edge tools in diverse work scenarios and research tasks.